The Advanced Interview Coaching Package includes the following:
- I conduct thorough research into the firm/position and advise how to sell yourself specifically to them.
- I conduct a full review of your application to the firm/organisation and then provide constructive feedback on strengths, competencies and weaknesses and key areas to focus on for the interview.
- I will provide you with targeted guidance, information and resources which will help you prepare thoroughly and give yourself the best chance of success. This includes access to a private section of my website which provides essential guidance on how to succeed at interview and how to tackle the different parts of an assessment centre.
- I will advise on common questions that are likely to be asked and how best to answer them. For example career motivation questions such as “why do you want to be a solicitor?” and also competency style questions
- An initial 60 minute one to one telephone coaching session to prepare you for the interview and tackle any areas you feel you need help with, as well as how best to present your unique package of skills and attributes.
- A further one to one telephone coaching session of 90 minutes (on another day) which includes a 30-45 minute mock interview and then feedback on your performance. This helps you apply what you learnt from the first coaching session and gain valuable interview practice and tips on how to improve.
To book the Advanced Interview Coaching Package just click the “Buy Now” button below. The discounted cost of this coaching package is £397.00.
*All payments are processed using Paypal’s secure payment system – payments can be made via a Paypal account or using a debit/credit card without the need for a Paypal account. The Paypal account is in the name of The Legal Careers Group.